|Date of birth||14 August 1986|
|Place of birth||Kitwe, Zambia|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2005||Afrisports Kitwe United||26||(19)|
|2008–2009||→ Gil Vicente (loan)||22||(4)|
|2009||→ Leiria (loan)||3||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 June 2014 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 16:35, 15 March 2017 (UTC)
In October 2013, due to a disagreement between their club TP Mazembe and the Zambian Football Association over international call-ups, Kalaba and two other players (Nathan Sinkala and Stoppila Sunzu) were the subject of a Zambian arrest warrant. All three players later had their passports confiscated by Zambian immigration authorities, before being pardoned by the Zambian government.
- Scores and results list Zambia's goal tally first.
|1.||11 June 2005||Independence Stadium, Lusaka, Zambia||Swaziland||3–0||3–0||2005 COSAFA Cup|
|2.||22 July 2006||Independence Stadium, Windhoek, Namibia||Malawi||2–1||3–1||2006 COSAFA Cup|
|3.||26 November 2006||Addis Ababa Stadium, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia||Burundi||1–3||2–3||2006 CECAFA Cup|
|4.||2 December 2006||Addis Ababa Stadium, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia||Zanzibar||4–0||4–0||2006 CECAFA Cup|
|5.||9 June 2007||Jamhuri Stadium, Morogoro, Tanzania||Tanzania||1–1||1–1||Friendly|
|6.||6 June 2009||Konkola Stadium, Chililabombwe, Zambia||Rwanda||1–0||1–0||2010 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|7.||9 January 2010||Rand Stadium, Johannesburg, South Africa||South Korea||2–0||4–2||Friendly|
|8.||21 January 2010||Estádio Nacional de Ombaka, Benguela, Angola||Gabon||1–0||2–1||2010 Africa Cup of Nations|
|9.||5 September 2010||Konkola Stadium, Chililabombwe, Zambia||Comoros||1–0||4–0||2012 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
|10.||18 September 2010||Ali Mohsen Al-Muraisi Stadium, Sana'a, Yemen||Yemen||1–0||1–0||Friendly|
|11.||21 January 2012||Estadio de Bata, Bata, Equatorial Guinea||Senegal||2–0||2–1||2012 Africa Cup of Nations|
|12.||15 October 2014||Levy Mwanawasa Stadium, Ndola, Zambia||Niger||1–0||3–0||2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
|13.||29 March 2015||National Heroes Stadium, Lusaka, Zambia||Rwanda||1–0||2–0||Friendly|
|14.||8 September 2015||National Heroes Stadium, Lusaka, Zambia||Gabon||1–0||1–1||Friendly|
|15.||4 September 2016||Levy Mwanawasa Stadium, Ndola, Zambia||Kenya||1–0||1–1||2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
- Zambian Cup: 1
- Linafoot: 4
- Gondwe, Kennedy (2008-04-16). "Kalaba delighted with Braga move". BBC Sport. Retrieved 2008-04-16.
- Ian Hughes (15 October 2013). "Zambia internationals: Arrest warrants issued for trio". BBC Sport. Retrieved 15 October 2013.
- Kennedy Gondwe and Ian Hughes (19 October 2013). "Zambia confiscate Kalaba, Sinkala and Sunzu's passports". BBC Sport. Retrieved 21 October 2013.
- Kennedy Gondwe (22 October 2013). "Kalaba, Sunzu & Sinkala pardoned by Zambian government". BBC Sport. Retrieved 24 October 2013.
- "Kalaba, Rainford". National Football Teams. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
|This biographical article related to Zambian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|