Rainham School for Girls
Rainham School for Girls is a secondary non-denominational all-girls school with academy status in Rainham, Gillingham, Kent, England. It is next to the all-boys school, The Howard School. It is a Technology College with 1554 pupils aged 11–18. Dr K Roberts is the headteacher.
Address:Derwent Way, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 0BX
The school is also the home to the Medway Netball League and Junior Netball League. Its large netball centre has eight floodlit courts (which are also suitable for tennis). In 2013, the school football team reached the final of the Npower Football League Girls Cup in Wembley Stadium. They played against a Derby County school.
- "Rainham School for Girls". Ofsted. Retrieved 4 June 2012.
- "Rainham School For Girls". Rsg.org.uk. Retrieved 4 June 2012.
- "Welcome to A Better Medway - Easier ways to be healthy". Medwaygetsactive.co.uk. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- Heritage, Sue (21 February 2013). "Rainham School for Girls on their way to Wembley Stadium". Retrieved 2 April 2014.
- "Fitness Pilates in Medway from KingsFishers Total Fitness 01634 260700". Kingsfishers.co.uk. Retrieved 4 June 2012.
|This Kent school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|