|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Bankura|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Raipur|
As per 2011 Census of India Raipur Bazar had a total population of 6,280 of which 3,232 (51%) were males and 3,048 (49%) were females. Population below 6 years was 622. The total number of literates in Raipur Bazar was 4,734 (83.67% of the population over 6 years).
CD Block HQ
The headquarters of Raipur CD Block are located at Garh Raipur.
State Highway 4 (West Bengal) running from Jhalda (in Purulia district) to Digha foreshore (in Purba Medinipur district) and State Highway 9 (West Bengal) from Durgapur (in Bardhaman district) to Nayagram (in Paschim Medinipur) cross at Raipur Bazar.
Raipur Rural Hospital functions as the central facility for Raipur CD Block, with three Public Health Centres at Dumurtore, Phulkusma and Motgoda and 33 subcentres.
- "2011 Census – Primary Census Abstract Data Tables". West Bengal – District-wise. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- "District Statistical Handbook 2014 Bankura". Tables 2.1, 2.2. Department of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- "Raipur PS". Bankura District Police. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- "District Census Handbook: Bankura" (PDF). Map of Bankura with CD Block HQs and Police Stations (on the fifth page). Directorate of Census Operations, West Bengal, 2011. Retrieved 20 November 2016.
- "List of State Highways in West Bengal". West Bengal Traffic Police. Retrieved 16 October 2016.
- "Status of Health and FW Services in Bankura District". Chief Medical Officer of Health, Bankura. Retrieved 11 December 2016.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|