From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Raisin can refer to:
- Raisin, a dried grape
- Raisin (musical), the musical version of the play A Raisin in the Sun, written by Lorraine Hansberry
- "Raisins" (South Park), a South Park episode
- Raisin, former name of Raisin City, California
- Raisin Charter Township, Michigan
- Raisin, Demi-raisin, and Double raisin are French paper sizes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raisin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.