Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up raj in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Raj or RAJ may refer to:
Pronounced IPA /ɹɑːdʒ/ "kingdom"
- British Raj, the British Empire in India (sometimes referred to as Indian Empire)
- Company Raj, the British East India Company in the Indian subcontinent
- Licence Raj, the former Indian system of elaborate licences, regulations and accompanying red tape
- Mafia Raj, where public property and funds are controlled by a criminalised nexus of politicians and business interests
Pronounced IPA /raj/ "paradise"
- Raj, Masovian Voivodeship, east-central Poland
- Raj, Pomeranian Voivodeship, north Poland
- Raj, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, north Poland
- Ráj, a village in the Czech Republic
- Raj, the Hungarian name for Brazii Commune, Arad County, Romania
- Raj (name), including a list of people and characters with the name
- Raj caste, a Hindu ethnic group in India and Pakistan
- Raj TV or RAJ, Tamil channel, Chennai, India
- Raj-Koti, a pair of composers and musicians in the Telugu film industry
- Raj Engineering College, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
- raj, the ISO 639-2 and -3 codes for the Rajasthani language
- Raj (paradise), Polish album by Przemysław Gintrowski
- Raj, elephant in Camp Lazlo cartoons
- Raj, shop assistant in David Walliams novels
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raj.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.