|Alma mater||MVGR college, Vijayanagaram, Andhra Pradesh|
|Occupation||Actor, writer, director|
Raj Tarun has acted in 52 short films, and dreamt of becoming a film director. He also worked on the screenplay and dialogues for his first film Uyyala Jampala. In 2015, he acted in Cinema Choopistha Mava and Kumari 21F, and his later work includes parts in Seethamma Andalu Ramayya Sitralu and Majnu.And he started as "Guesting Star" by Jayachandra pasalapudi.
- All films are in Telugu, unless otherwise noted.
|2013||Uyyala Jampala||Suri||Also Screenplay and Dialogue writer|
|2015||Cinema Choopistha Mava||Kaththi|
|2016||Seethamma Andalu Ramayya Sitralu||Sri Ram|
|Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam||Ashwin|
|Naanna Nenu Naa Boyfriends||Raju||Cameo Appearance|
|2017||Kittu Unnadu Jagratha||Kittu||Also lyricist for "Johny Johny Yes Papa"|
|Balloon||Jeevanandham||Tamil film; cameo appearance|
|2018||Rangula Ratnam||Vishnu||Also lyricist for "Prema Prema"|
|2019||Iddari Lokam Okate||Mahi|
|2021||Champion||Prithvi||Dialogues and script|
|2015||South Indian International Movie Awards||Best Debut actor||Uyyala Jampala||Won|
- "Uyyala Jampala grosses 16 crores 32 lac tickets sold so far". Idlebrain.com. 20 January 2017. Retrieved 25 July 2017.
- "Raj Tarun's honest confessions". Indiaglitz.com. 18 November 2015. Retrieved 19 November 2015.
- "Tarun and Hebah lock lips three times in Kumari 21 F - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 22 December 2013.
- Hooli, Shekhar H. (19 November 2015). "Kumari 21F has 3 liplock scenes: Hebah Patel, Raj Tarun talk about kissing, chemistry". International Business Times. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- "SIIMA 2014 winners - Telugu". Retrieved 6 February 2017.