|Raja Hasan bhaiapna|
|Birth name||Raja Hasan Sagar|
|Born||December 1979(age 35)|
|Origin||Bikaner, Rajasthan, India|
|Occupation(s)||Entertainer, Singer, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2007 finalist|
Raja Hasan Sagar is an Indian playback singer was born in December, 1979 in the city of Bikaner, Rajasthan, India. He was a finalist on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2007, in which he finished as runner-up to Aneek Dhar.
Raja Hasan, comes from the desert city of Bikaner Rajasthan He considers his father Rafik Sagar and his grand father Allah Rakha Khan as his Gurus in singing. in Rajasthan. Raja Hasan was a runner up in the reality TV show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2007 and winner of Ek Se Badhkar Ek on Zee TV, Ustaado Ke Ustad on Sony and IPL Rock Star on the Colors channel. He became a known name in the Hindi music industry after the success of these shows. Nevertheless, his big Bollywood moment came when ace music director duo, Vishal-Shekhar recognized his talent and gave him a break in the movie 'De Taali' to sing the blockbuster song 'Mari Teetri'. The song went on to become one of the hits for the year and established him as a professional playback singer. He has many songs that he has recorded for Bollywood films.
- Gurjar Aandolan: "Gurjar Aandolan sare aam karenge"
- De Taali: "Maari Teetri"
- Jai Veeru: "Dhun Lagi" and "Agre Ka Ghagra"
- 99: "Delhi Destiny"
- Tees Maar Khan: "Wallah Re Wallah"
- Sadiyaan: "Sargoshiyo"
- No One Killed Jessica: "Aali Re"
- Well Done Abba: "Rahiman Ishq Ka Dhaga Re" and "Pani Ko Taraste"
- A Flat: "Chal Halke" and "Dil Kashi"
- Me Mamu and 7: "Billo Rani"
- Bachna Ae Haseeno: "Lucky Boy"
- MadhoLal-Keep Walking: "MadhoLal-Keep Walking"
- Chalo Dilli: "Chalo Dilli"
- Dreamz unlimited/Kaala khatta: "Maula"
- Ishq: "Chinnadana Neekosam"
- High School Musical 2: "Varri Varri"
- Shanghai: "Khuadaaya" and "Morcha"
- Teree Sang: "Tere Bin"
- Pula Rangadu, This link(URL) navigating to old telugu movie pula rangadu, please navigate to new telugu movie pula rangadu.
- Ishq This link(URL) navigating to some other page, please navigate to correct page. - Chinnadana Nikosam
- E Kaisan Bidaai Title Song "E Kaisan Bidaai"
He produced on Rajasthani film Maru Dhar Mharo Ghar written by Mr. Tauqueer Alam and MH Pasha.
- rediff. http://www.rediff.com/saregamapa/RajaHassan.html, Retrieved 26 July 2014
- saregamapashow. http://saregamapashow.com/2007/08/golden-collection-of-raja-hasan-all.html, Retrieved 26 July 2014
- in.com. http://www.in.com/raja-hasan/profile-227353.html, Retrieved 26 July 2014
- timesofindia.indiatimes. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Raja-Hasan/photos/, Retrieved 26 July 2014
- hungama. http://www.hungama.com/artists/raja-hasan/5614, Retrieved 26 July 2014
- gaana. http://gaana.com/artist/raja-hasan, Retrieved 26 July 2014
- entertainment.oneindia. http://entertainment.oneindia.in/celebs/raja-hasan/biography.html, Retrieved 26 July 2014
- hindilyrics. http://www.hindilyrics.net/profiles/raja-hasan.html, Retrieved 26 July 2014
- bollywoodhungama. http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/celebritymicro/index/id/5614, Retrieved 26 July 2014
|This article about an Indian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|