Rajah Buayan, Maguindanao
Location in Maguindanao
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|• Mayor||Zamzamin L. Ampatuan|
|• Total||71.98 km2 (27.79 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||330/km2 (850/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)64|
|Electorate||9,269, 9,857 voters as of 2016|
The municipality was created under Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 166 dated October 28, 2002 and was ratified through plebiscite on September 4, 2004. It was carved out of the town of Sultan sa Barongis.
Rajah Buayan is politically subdivided into 11 barangays.
- Zapakan (Poblacion)
|Population census of Rajah Buayan|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Census of Population (2015): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 166; An Act Creating the Municipality of Rajah Buayan in the Province of Maguindanao, Appropriating Funds Therefor, and for Other Purposes" (PDF). Regional Legislative Assembly, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- National Statistical Coordination Board (2004-10-25). "2004 Factsheet (August 1-September 30, 2004)". Retrieved 2006-06-24.
- "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Census of Population and Housing (2010): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007): Total Population by Province, City and Municipality (Report). NSO. Archived from the original on 11 November 2011.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
||Datu Saudi-Ampatuan||Pikit, Cotabato|
Sultan sa Barongis
|Datu Abdullah Sangki||Lambayong, Sultan Kudarat|