east west highway = 2.9 kminner road connected = blacktopped 7 km , on the way to be blacktopped 4.5 km and graveled and other 37 km
|• Total||46.6 km2 (18.0 sq mi)|
|Population (2016 june latest)|
|• Density||380/km2 (980/sq mi)|
|Time zone||Nepal Time (UTC+5:45)|
Rajahar which is situated in Devchuli Nagarpalika Nawalparasi District, Lumbini Zone of western Nepal. It lies in and is intersected by Mahendra Highway. Rajahar Bazar is one of the oldest towns of the area. This area is highly served by weekly street market every Sunday commonly known as Haat Bazar. Rajahar is also the hometown of Devchuli Higher Secondary School and Devchuli College, the oldest education center in the town and the oldest education center from Gaidakot. The higher education (10+2) institute in Rajahar is a pioneer institution in Nepal. During its inception, there were only a few institution offering 10+2 program in Nepal. It was once a part of the training center for teachers in entire Nawalparasi district. This place is popular for domestic and international people as a tourist area. The Narayani river,the forest and many newly developed resorts make it a destination for tourists. One can find peace and eternity here. The local people are very kind and helpful. Major city Narayangarh Chitwan is only 20 kilometers east from Rajahar town. Rajahar was one of the oldest populated and second center of Nawalparasi district. Now it has become one of the best residential places in Nawalparasi.
As a residential place it has:
- Colleges---------------------- one
- Higher secondary schools------ one
- Secondary schools------------- two (government)
- Secondary schools------------- three (private boarding school)
- Primary and pre-primary schools—nine (government and private)
- Easy transportation connected all over Nepal
- Easy hospital facilities
(1. Nature Cure Hospital 2 Aaurvedic Aushadhalaya 3 Sub-Health Post is going to be "Health Post"
- Wide and good roads
- Clean drinking water
- Playground for youth
- Park for fun
- Three tourist hotels (running) and others are under construction
- Easy bank facility
- Animal health post
- Agriculture service center
- Post office
- Area police office
- Well-planned market and town
- First community forest in all Terai of Nepal (Dhuseri Community Forest)
- Administrative entry point of Chitwan National Park.
- Wise Vision English Boarding School.
- Kumarwarti English Boarding School.
- Amar English Boarding School.
- Devchuli Higher Secondary School.
Altogether there are 4,514 students in schools and colleges, 2,500 households and 17,550 population in Rajahar. It has self-identity and ready to be a good and well-planned municipality.It is developing in a great pace & it will be one of the best town in that area soon.
|This Lumbini Zone location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|