|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2009)|
|• Total||35.87 km2 (13.85 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,300/km2 (3,400/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Rajampet has an average elevation of 139 meters.
Rajampet is a part of Rajampet (Assembly constituency) for Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly. Meda Venkata Mallikarjuna Reddy is the present MLA of the constituency from Telugu Desam Party. It is also a part of Rajampet (Lok Sabha constituency) which was won by P. V. Midhun Reddy of YSR Congress Party.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (August 2015)|
There are numerous schools and colleges in Rajampet. In 1998, First engineering college by name Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Sciences was established. Other professional colleges include Narayanadri Engineering College, Modugula Kalavathamma College of Engineering for women.
Roads are well connected to all major national highways. Rajampet railway station is under South Central Railway of Guntakal railway division.
- "Municipalities, Municipal Corporations & UDAs" (PDF). Directorate of Town and Country Planning. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 January 2016. Retrieved 29 January 2016.
- "Census 2011". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 25 August 2014.
- "Revenue Divisions and Mandals". Official website of YSR Kadapa District. National Informatics Centre- Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh. Retrieved 23 May 2015.
- "Basic Information of Municipality". Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration. Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. Retrieved 19 November 2014.
- "Brief about Municipality". Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Retrieved 7 September 2014.
- "MLA". AP State Portal. Retrieved 13 October 2014.
- "MP (Lok Sabha)". Government of AP. Retrieved 4 May 2015.
- "Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 2008" (pdf). Election Commission of India. p. 22,31. Retrieved 11 October 2014.
- ::..Welcome to Modugala Kalavathamma Institute of Technology for Women..::
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rajampet.|