Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rajashree may refer to:
- Rajashree Choudhury (born 1965), Indian-born founder of USA Yoga and International Yoga Sports Federation
- Rajashree (novelist), Indian novelist and filmmaker
- Rajashree (actress), Tamil film actress
- Rajasree (born 1945), also known as RajaSri, noted South Indian film actress of the 1960s
- Rajshree (born 1944), Indian actress who has acted in Hindi films
- Rajashri (1934–1994), famous dialogue and lyrics writer and Music director in Telugu cinema industry
- Rajshree Pathy, eminent entrepreneur from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
- Rajshree Thakur (born 1981), Indian actress best known for her role as Saloni in the Hindi television drama Saat Phere
- Rajshree Ojha (born 1976), Indian film director and story writer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rajashree.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.