Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rajashree may refer to:
- Rajashree Choudhury (born 1965), Indian-born founder of USA Yoga and International Yoga Sports Federation
- Rajashree (novelist), Indian novelist and filmmaker
- Rajashree (actress), Tamil film actress
- Rajasree (born 1945), also known as RajaSri, noted South Indian film actress of the 1960s
- Rajshree (born 1944), Indian actress who has acted in Hindi films
- Rajashri (1934–1994), famous dialogue and lyrics writer and Music director in Telugu cinema industry
- Rajshree Pathy, eminent entrepreneur from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
- Rajshree Thakur (born 1981), Indian actress best known for her role as Saloni in the Hindi television drama Saat Phere
- Rajshree Ojha (born 1976), Indian film director and story writer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rajashree.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.