Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test
Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test (RPET) is the state-level entrance examination being conducted for admission to first year of undergraduate programs leading to a bachelor's degree in different disciplines of engineering (B.Tech. and B.E.) in various government-aided and private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan (except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other deemed private universities).
Online applications (registration) for RPET are invited by the Board of Technical Education Rajasthan from eligible candidates of Rajasthan domicile including the wards of Kashmiri Migrants.
RPET-2014 consisted of a single examination of three hours duration containing 40 objective type questions in each subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The total number of questions were 120 carrying one mark each. There were no negative marking for wrong answers.
Eligibility criteria for admission
- The minimum academic qualification for admission to B.Tech./B.E. program in Rajasthan is a pass with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to "SC/ST/ Non Creamy Layer OBC/ Non Creamy Layer SBC" of Rajasthan state) in the subjects combination as given below taken together, in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan/ Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Subject combination required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.Tech. / B.E course shall be as under:
- Compulsory subjects: Physics and Mathematics
- Any one of the optional subjects:
- Computer Science
- "RPET - RPET 2015 - RPET application form - Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test - RPET online form - RPET2015 - RPET exam date - RPET 2015 - RPET form last date 2015 - RPET syllabus latest - RPET 2015 exam date- RPET exam paper pattern- elegiblity criteria". petexam.in.
- "RPET 2015 Answer Key Solution Download PDF". petexam.in.
- "RPET 2015 Exam Pattern". petexam.in.