Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
|Established||25 February 2005|
|Chancellor||Kalyan Singh (Governor of Rajasthan)|
|Vice-Chancellor||Raja Babu Panwar|
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences is a State university located in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. It was established on 25 February 2005 under The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Act, 2005 (Act No. 1 of 2005) and started functioning on January 2006.
P. P. S. Mathur, previously Senior Professor, Neurosurgery and Medical Superintendent, Sawai Man Singh Hospital, Jaipur was made first Vice-Chancellor of the university. Dr. Ashok Panagariya, a neurologist, was the next Vice-Chancellor.
The university run these undergraduate and postgraduate courses:
- Medical courses: postgraduate education in medical studies, MBBS, Diploma courses.
- Dental courses: MDS, BDS.
- Nursing courses: M.Sc., B.Sc. Nursing, Post basic B.Sc. nursing
- Paramedical science courses
- Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy courses, B.A.S.L.P.(Bachelor in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology)
- Pharmacy courses: D. Pharm, B. Pharm and M.Pharm.
The following are affiliated to the university: eight medical colleges, ten undergraduate dental colleges (BDS), four postgraduate dental colleges (MDS), 43 B.Sc. Nursing Colleges, two M.Sc. Nursing Colleges, six Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Colleges, 41 Pharmacy colleges (B. Pharmacy), 27 Pharmacy (D. Pharma), 30 Bachelor of Physiotherapy Colleges (BPT), two Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) colleges and four M.Pharma colleges, with Bachelor of Occupational Therapy College (BOT), B.SC. Radiation Technology College, Post Basic Diploma In Oncology Nursing College, B.SC. (HONS.) Ophtmalmic Technology College and Baslp College
- SMS Medical College, Jaipur
- Rabindranath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur
- Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner
- Dr. S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer
- Government Medical College, Kota
- Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar
- Mahatama Gandhi National Institute of Medical Sciences, Jaipur
- G.D Memorial College of Pharmacy, Jodhpur
Post-basic B.Sc. nursing colleges
- Government College of Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing(Jaipur)
- Annapurana Medical Training Institute (College of Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing)
- govt. medical college jodpur
- Government College of Nursing (Jaipur)
- Bhagwan Mahaveer Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Jaipur
- Government college of nursing mbgh, Udaipur
- Government Nursing College, Jaipur
- Government Nursing College, Jodhpur
- Government Nursing College, Bikaner
- Government nursing college Phagi
- Shri Balaji College of Nursing, Udaipur
- Government College of Nursing MBGH, Udaipur
- Udaipur College of Nursing, Udaipur
- Vyas College of Nursing,Jodhpur.
Address: Sector-18, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar Tonk Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302033 Phone: +91 141-2795501 Founded: 2006