(Redirected from Rajawali Corpora)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Founded||2 May 1984|
- RTV (formerly known as "B-Channel")
- Spotify Indonesia (co-owned with Cipta Bersama Mahakarya, Samsung Indonesia, Trans Media and Spotify International)
- Persari Film
- Velo Network (former Net2Cyber)
- Express Taxi (co-owned with Saratoga Investama Sedaya)
- Rajawali Property Group
- Golden Eagle Energy
- International Prima Coal
- Bukit Asam Transpasific Railways
- Rajawali Plantations
- Eagle High Plantations (former BW Plantation)
- Green Eagle Group
- Cendrawasih Jaya Mandiri
- Archipelago Resources
- Rajawali Foundation
- RCTI, cooperation notching television Rajawali Corporation and Bimantara Citra which was established in 1989 until 2000. Since 2003 until now owned by Media Nusantara Citra.
- Metro Department Store, which was established in 1991 until 2000. Since 2000 until now owned by Trans Lifestyle.
- Guardian, which was established in 1993 until 2005. Since 2005 until now owned by Hero Supermarket Group.
- Excelcomindo Pratama, which was established in 1996 until 2005. Since 2009 until now owned by Axiata Group.
- Bentoel Internasional Investama, which was established in 1990 until 2008. Since 2009 until now owned by British American Tobacco.
- Deezer Indonesia, which was established in 2012 until 2016. Since 2016 until now owned by Kreatif Media Karya and Blogmusik SAS.
|This Asian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Indonesia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|