Rajbari Sadar Upazila
|• Total||313 km2 (121 sq mi)|
|• Total||331.631 |
|Time zone||UTC+6 (BST)|
|Website||Official Map of Rajbari Sadar|
Rajbari Sadar is located at. It has 48513 households and total area 313 km².
As of the 1991 Bangladesh census, Rajbari Sadar has a population of 263555. Males constitute 51.46% of the population, and females 48.54%. This Upazila's eighteen up population is 133985. Rajbari Sadar has an average literacy rate of 32.3% (7+ years), and the national average of 32.4% literate.
Rajbari sadar is a famous area from British period. Raja Surjy Kumar was the last land lord of Rajbari. Rajbari has 17 Unions/Wards, 234 Mauzas/Mahallas, and 203 villages.
The prominent villages of Rajbari Sadar are Ramkantopur(BCK),Chondoni, Baradanga, Vabanipur, Sajjankahdha, Atdapunia, Binodpur, Kola, Mushidha, Matipara, Raynagor, Rajapur, Mulghor, etc.
- Raza Surjo Kumer Institution (R.S.K), Rajbari
- Rajbari Govt. High School
- Belgachi Alimuzzaman High School and College
- Rajbari Govt. Girls High School
- Rajbari Govt. College
- Dr. Abul Hossain degree college
- Yasin High School, Rajbari
- Bartha High School,Rajbari
- Atdapunia High School,Rajbari
- rajbari non govt.politanical inastitut
- Raziya Begum High School,Chondoni,Rajbari
- Rajbari Govt. Technical school & college.
- Rajapur Yasin Institution,Rajbari
- Chodoni Rag. non Govt. Primary School.
- Ramkantopur Govt. Primary School.
- Chondoni BM College, Chondoni,Rajbari
- Kazibadha Govt. Primary School, Raynagor, Rajbari
- Kola Sadar Uddin High School, Rajbari.
- Algazzali High School,Rajbari.
- Badrul Alam Tipu (2012), "Rajbari Sadar Upazila", in Sirajul Islam and Ahmed A. Jamal (ed.), Banglapedia: National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh (Second ed.), Asiatic Society of BangladeshCS1 maint: Uses authors parameter (link)
- "Population Census Wing, BBS". Archived from the original on 2005-03-27. Retrieved November 10, 2006.
|This Dhaka Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|