|Alma mater||Film and Television Institute of India, Pune|
|Years active||1998 - present|
|Spouse(s)||Geetu Mohandas (2009 - present)|
|Awards||National Film Award for Best Cinematography (2013)|
Rajeev Ravi is an Indian cinematographer, director, and producer from Kochi, Kerala. He's best known for his Hindi and Malayalam films. After graduating from Film and Television Institute of India, Pune in 1997, he started his career by assisting in the Malayalam film, Pranayavarnangal (1998) shot by Santosh Thundiyil. He debuted as an independent cinematographer with the film Chandni Bar (2001) directed by Madhur Bhandarkar. Ravi is known for his collaboration with director Anurag Kashyap. They have collaborated in several commercial and art films in Hindi cinema. In 2012, he co-produced the Hindi feature film ID. The film premiered in the Busan International Film Festival in South Korea. Ravi won the 2010 Filmfare Award for Best Cinematography for Anurag Kashyap's Dev.D. In 2013, he received the National Film Award for Best Cinematography for Liar's Dice directed by his wife Geetu Mohandas.
Rajeev made his debut as a director with the Malayalam film Annayum Rasoolum (2013). Rajeev Ravi's second feature film, Njan Steve Lopez was released in 2014. In March 2016, Ravi completed filming of Kammatipaadam, starring Dulquer Salman, which was released on 20 May 2016.
|2003||The Bypass||Silent||Short film.|
|Dev.D||Hindi||Won Filmfare Award for Best Cinematography|
|2011||That Girl in Yellow Boots||Hindi & English|
|Gangs of Wasseypur - Part 1||Hindi|
|Gangs of Wasseypur - Part 2||Hindi|
|2013||Bombay Talkies||Hindi & English||Segment - Murabba|
|5 Sundarikal||Malayalam||Segment - Gauri|
|2014||Liar's Dice||Hindi||Won National Film Award for Best Cinematography|
|2018||Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India||Telugu|
|1||2013||Annayum Rasoolum||Fahadh Faasil , Sunny Wayne||Malayalam||Debut film|
|2||2014||Njan Steve Lopez||Farhaan Faasil, Ahaana Krishna, Alencier Ley Lopez||Malayalam|
|3||2016||Kammatti Paadam||Dulquer Salmaan, Vinayakan, Shaun Romy, Manikandan R. Achari||Malayalam|||
|4||2020||Thuramukham||Nivin Pauly, Biju Menon, Indrajith Sukumaran, Nimisha Sajayan Arjun Ashokan||Malayalam||Post-production|
|5||2020||Kuttavum Sikshayum||Asif Ali, Sunny Wayne||Malayalam||Filming |
- ID (2013) - Hindi
- Kismath (2016) - Malayalam
- Eeda (2018) - Malayalam
- Aabhaasam (2018)- Malayalam
- Moothon (2019)- Malayalam/Hindi
- "Dulquer teams up with Rajeev Ravi". RediffMovies. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- "Rajeev Ravi in viewfinder". OnManorama. Retrieved 23 May 2016.
- "I don't do film with superstars". The New Indian Express. 9 March 2010. Retrieved 12 October 2018.
- "61st National Film Awards Announced: Live Update". Zee News. Retrieved 16 April 2014.
- "61st National Film Awards For 2014" (PDF). Directorate of Film Festivals. 16 April 2014. Archived from the original (PDF) on 16 April 2014. Retrieved 16 April 2014.
- "Love in Kochi". The Hindu. 4 January 2013. Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- Ipe, Ann (28 March 2016). "Unplanned Entry into Films". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 1 April 2016.
- James, Anu (11 February 2016). "Shaun Romy as Dulquer Salmaan's Pair in Rajeev Ravi's "Kammatti Paadam"". International Business Times. Retrieved 1 April 2016.
- Nagarajan, Saraswathy (2 June 2016). "How GREEN was my city". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- "Rajeev Ravi's directorial 'Kuttavum Shikshayum' goes on floors - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 18 February 2020.
- UR, Arya (24 June 2017). "Shane Nigam- Rajeev Ravi film is titled as 'Eeda'". Times of India. Retrieved 12 October 2018.