Rajeev Srinivasan is an Indian Writer.  He is a native speaker of Malayalam the language of the Indian state of Kerala. T.P. Sreenivasan describes him as a popular commentator, and discusses his work in rediff.com, where he is a columnist.:94 He graduated from the IIT Madras an MS from Syracuse University and a MBA from Stanford Business School. He works in sales in the software industry.
- Gëzim I. Alpion (26 December 2006). Mother Teresa: Saint Or Celebrity?. Taylor & Francis. p. 18. ISBN 978-0-415-39246-4. Retrieved 28 May 2012.
- Steven G. Kellman (1 March 2003). Switching Languages: Translingual Writers Reflect on Their Craft. U of Nebraska Press. p. 16. ISBN 978-0-8032-2747-7. Retrieved 28 May 2012.
- T.P. Sreenivasan (2011). Mattering to India: The Shashi Tharoor Campaign. Pearson Education India. p. 28. ISBN 978-81-317-5944-8. Retrieved 28 May 2012.
- Moorthy Muthuswamy (6 May 2009). Defeating political Islam: the new Cold War. Prometheus Books. ISBN 978-1-59102-704-1. Retrieved 28 May 2012.
- "Rajeev Srinivasan". Mumbai: Rediff.com. Retrieved 28 May 2012.
- "Advisory Council". Thiruvananthapuram: Asian School of Business. Retrieved 28 May 2012.[dead link][dead link]