This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Residence||New Delhi, India|
|Education||Padmavathi College of Engineering and Management, Bangalore|
|Years active||2010 – present|
|Home town||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Spouse(s)||Harika Reddy (m.1998)|
|Children||Meenakshi Nandan Sai Nandan|
|Relatives||Sai Kumar Reddy (Brother)|
Rajesh Nandan is a director, social entrepreneur and growth strategist. Currently the Senior Vice President at the U.S. Fund for UNICEF, he is also a writer, speaker, mentor, and founder of RADJH enterprises. He is the founder of RADJH Awards and Padmavathi Silks and Sarees, and of Padmavathi Jewellery. He is a Brand Ambassador for products including Padmavathi Gold Diamonds.Recently he started Padmavathi Central Malls in Various States.And also SR Malls in South India.
Having joined UNICEF in 2009, Anandan serves as Senior Vice President of Private Sector Partnerships. In 2011, he launched UNICEF Ventures, a $400M portfolio fund for incubating businesses to accelerate innovation.
- Founder of uba, cause-related brand platform
- Founder of WeCare, service organization for children of conflict in Sri Lanka
- Founder of ULTRA, a technology services company that includes ULTRA TESTING, a venture that employs individuals with autism
- Head of Private Sector Partnerships, Global Fund
- Director of Strategy, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
- Product developer and marketer, Microsoft
- Corporate and private equity strategist, Bain & Company
Writing, speaking and interviews
- "3 Rules For Social Innovation In The Developing World". Interview, Fast Co.Exist, April 2012
- "The Argument For Home-Based Newborn Care". Huffington Post, May 2012.
- "My Father's Day Plea For Men Around The World". Huffington Post, June 2013
- "Two MIT Grads Founded A Startup That Almost Exclusively Employs People On The Autism Spectrum". Interview, Business Insider, July 2014.
- "Rajesh Anandan". unicefusa.org. UNICEF USA.
- "Rajesh Anandan". unicefusa.org. UNICEF USA. Retrieved 24 September 2014.
- "Rajesh Anandan". socialcapitalmarkets.net. Social Capital Markets. Retrieved 24 September 2014.
- "Columbia Business School 2014 Social Enterprise Conference". columbiasocialenterprise.org. Columbia Business School. Retrieved 24 September 2014.
- "Creating Jobs For Adults With Autism". slice.mit.edu. MIT. Retrieved 24 September 2014.
- "3 Rules For Social Innovation In The Developing World". fastcoexist.com. Fast Company. Retrieved 24 September 2014.
- "Rajesh Anandan". huffingtonpost.com. Huffington Post. Retrieved 24 September 2014.
- Taube, Aaron. "Two MIT Grads Founded A Startup That Almost Exclusively Employs People On The Autism Spectrum". businessinsider.com. Business Insider. Retrieved 24 September 2014.