|Elevation||645 m (2,116 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Rajgurunagar (Khed) is named after iconic Indian freedom fighter Shivaram Rajguru. Khed is birthplace of Shivram Rajguru.
- As per 2011 census, Rajgurunagar has population of 25,146 of which 12,899 were males while 12,247 were females.
- Average Sex Ratio of city is 949 which is higher than Maharashtra state average of 929.
- Literacy rate of city was 91% compared to 82.95% of Maharashtra. Male literacy rate was 93% while female literacy rate was 88%.
- Schedule Caste (SC) constitutes 6.2% of total population while Schedule Tribe were 5%.
There are several temples in Rajgurunagar. Siddheshwar Temple is the one of the old temple, other temples include Kedareshwar Temple, Vishnu Temple (Chandiram Maharaj Math), Hanuman Temple, Shani Maharaj Temple, Chimanya Ganapati Temple.
Shiroli Chandus village, 6 kilometres (3.7 mi) north of Chakan and very near to Rajgurunagar, has been identified as a probable site for the proposed New Pune International airport.
- Hutatma Rajguru Arts, Science & Commerce College, Rajgurunagar
- Hutatma Rajguru Vidyalaya, Rajgurunagar
- Mahatma Gandhi Vidyalaya, Rajgurunagar
- Sheth Kesharchand Parakh Prathmic Vidyalaya, Rajgurunagar
- Prangan Nursery School,wada road,Rajgurunagar.
- Little Champs English Medium School
- KTES English Medium school, Rajgurunagar
- Z P School, Tinhewadi NO.1/2
- Trimurti Vidyalaya, Tinhewadi.
- Gurukul College Of Technology, Rajgurunagar
- ERA Kids(aiera.in/erakids/), Pabal Road, Rajgurunagar
- Pius Memorial School, Waki
- Priyadarshani School, Waki
- Podar International School, Chakan
MARS International India Pvt.Ltd., the global manufacturer of chocolates, snack foods and pet foods acquired a large parcel of land in KhedCity (Bharat Forge's SEZ). The Company will set up its first manufacturing facility in India here with investment of Rs 1,005 crore (over $160 million). 
Chakan MIDC is situated 20 km from Khedcity.
- ET Bureau (28 April 2010). "Bharat Forge plans to start marketing Khed SEZ". The Economic Times (India).
- Biswas, Partha Sarathi (24 January 2013). "New industrial policy unlikely to increase housing stock". The Indian Express.
- "Khed City Official Site".
- "Mars International India to set up manufacturing plant in Pune; to invest Rs 1,005 cr". Business Standard. Retrieved 11 March 2015.
- "Make-in-India: Mars Inc will set up Rs 1,000-crore plant in Khed City, Pune".
|This article about a location in Pune district is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|