Rajiv Gandhi Stadium, Aizawl
|Full name||Rajiv Gandhi Stadium|
|Location||Salem Veng, Aizawl, Mizoram, India|
|Field size||105.0 M X 68.0 M|
|Mizoram football team |
The Foundation stone for Rajiv Gandhi Stadium, Salem Veng, Mualpui, Aizawl was laid by Sonia Gandhi on 6 March 2010 in presence of Chief Minister of Mizoram, Pu Lalthanhawla. So far, only the Western Gallery has been constructed, there are now plans to construct the Eastern Gallery along with lighting facility. This complex was the venue for the 26th 2012 Northeast Games.
- tirhkahthawla. "Mualpui Stadium Design". misual.com. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "The game of their lives: Aizawl FC's fairytale run only part of Mizoram's obsession with football". Indian Express. Retrieved 27 November 2018.
- dipr mizoram. "Sonia Gandhi laid the foundation stone for Rajiv Gandhi Sports Stadium". samaw.com. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "RG Stadium sak hna 30% zo tawh". The Zozamtimes. Retrieved 11 September 2012.
- "LAL THANHAWLA INAUGURATED 26TH NORTH EAST GAMES 2012". DIPR Mizoram. Retrieved 14 August 2012.