Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies
Catering to the Educational Needs of Gifted Rural Youth of AP and Telangana
|Chancellor||Prof. D Raj Reddy|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. S Satyanarayana|
|Location||Basar, Telangana, India|
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) is a six(6) year undergraduate programme,total six(6) years of study in the campus after ssc offered after 10th class examinations which includes two years Pre-University Course equivalent to intermediate degree followed by four year degree course in engineering course.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
The college comes under autonomous Institutions specialized in teaching and research sector in Information Technology and engineering. The institution follows the norms and regulations of Government of India, University Grants Commission (UGC) India.
Culture and activities
With education the institute also emphasizes on Extra Academic Activity (EAA) as mandatory part of education. It conducts various extra academic activities such as arts, vocal music, Kuchipudi dance, mridangam and yoga. The initiative to include classical art forms of India in the curriculum was conceptualised and implemented by the first full-time Vice-chancellor Prof RV Raja Kumar.
- "Knowledge Cluster". Times of India. 1 Jun 2014. Retrieved 14 July 2014.
- "Academic Programmes". Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies. Retrieved 14 July 2014.
- "University". University Grants Commission. Retrieved 14 July 2014.
- Reddy, J Deepthi Nandan (14 July 2014). "RGUKT Nuzvid Students Take to Performing Arts to Beat Stress". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 14 July 2014.