Rajmahal (Vidhan Sabha constituency)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Vidhan Sabha constituency|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Rajmahal|
Rajmahal Vidhan Sabha constituency is one of the 81 Vidhan Sabha (Legislative Assembly) constituencies of Jharkhand state in eastern India. This constituency covers Rajmahal and Sahebganj Police Stations in Rajmahal sub-division of the district.
Rajmahal (constituency number 1) is one of the three Jharkhand Vidhan Sabha constituencies in Sahebganj district. It is one of the Vidhan Sabha segments of the Rajmahal Lok Sabha constituency along with 5 other segments, namely, Borio and Barhait in this district and Litipara, Pakaur and Maheshpur in Pakur district
Members of Legislative Assembly
- 2005: Thomas Hansda, Indian National Congress
- 2009: Arun Mandal, Bharatiya Janata Party
- 2014: Anant Kumar Ojha, Bharatiya Janata Party
- Rajmahal (community development block)
- Sahibganj (community development block)
- List of states of India by type of legislature
- Jharkhand Vidhan Sabha
- "Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 2008, Schedule XIII" (PDF). The Election Commission of India. pp. 166, 174.
- "Rajmahal Election Results 2014 Jharkhand". Elections.in. Retrieved 26 January 2016.
|This article related to a location in Jharkhand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|