|• Member of Parliament||Ramsinh Rathva|
|Elevation||148 m (486 ft)|
|• Official||Gujarati, Hindi|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
It was the capital of the former Kingdom of Rajpipla.
Rajpipla is located at  It has an average elevation of 148 metres (485 feet)..
As of 2001[update] India census, Rajpipla had a population of 54,923. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Rajpipla has an average literacy rate of 97%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 92%, and female literacy is 91%. In Rajpipla, 10% of the population is under 6 years of age. Rajpipla is one of the most literate towns of Gujarat. Chief Minister Modi once gave example of Rajpipla in his speech for rapid growth of this town.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Rajpipla
- Vallabh Vidyanagar Research Bulletin, Volume 1, Issues 1-2, 1957, p. 36.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- Genealogy of the Rajpipla house
- Rajpipla - Princely State
- Open library resource
- Playne, Somerset; Solomon, R. V. ; Bond, J. W.; Wright, Arnold; Indian States
- Rajpipla State Post - Postal History of Rajpipla State
|This article about a location in Narmada district, Gujarat, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|