Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||B. A. Subba Rao|
|Produced by||B. A. Subba Rao|
|Starring||N.T. Rama Rao
S. V. Ranga Rao
Relangi Venkata Ramaiah
|Music by||Saluri Rajeswara Rao|
|25 June 1954|
Raju Peda (The Prince and the Pauper) is a 1954 Telugu-language Indian drama film, produced and directed by B. A. Subba Rao. It is based on Mark Twain’s novel, The Prince and the Pauper and later remade into the Hindi film Raja Aur Runk (1968). The film starred N. T. Rama Rao in one of his finest performances, and for which he was awarded the Rashtrapati Award.
- Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao
- Relangi Venkataramaiah
- S. V. Ranga Rao
- R. Nageswara Rao
- T. D. Kuchalakumari (dancer)
The music of the film was composed by Saluri Rajeswara Rao.
- Amma Amma Enta Haayiga Pilichade
- Yuvarajuvule... Chinni Nanna Challagundali Babu Pedavaina Perutevali
- Ghoramuraa Vidhi Krooramuraa Idi Veduka Kosam Vesina Vesham (Singer: Ghantasala Venkateswara Rao)
- Jebulo Bomma Jejela Bomma (Lyrics: Kosaraju Raghavaiah; Singer: Ghantasala Venkateswara Rao; Cast: Relangi)
- Kallu Terachi Kanara Satyam Vollu Marachi Vinara Satyam Neeke Bodhapadura (Singer: Jikki; Cast: T. D. Kuchalakumari)
- Marindi Marindi Mana Rajakeeyame Marindi
- Nariga Nayana Enta Vedakina Kanaranida
- Srimantulu Dheemantulu Indarunnare Bichagallu Lekunda Cheyagalera
- "RAJU-PEDA (1954)". The Hindu.
- "Telugu Cinema - Research - "Telugu Cinema - past and the present" by Gudipoodi Srihari".
- "RAJU PEDA - Film / Movie". citwf. Retrieved 2017-03-30.
- "Raju-Peda (1954)". IMDb. 25 June 1954.
- The Times of India directory and year book including who's who. Times of India Press. 1984.
- Ramachandran, T.M. (1973). Film world. 9.
|This article about a film in the Telugu language is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|