Jump to navigation Jump to search
Raka can refer to:
- A Turkish rendering of the Arabic geographical name Raqqa
- Raka'ah, one unit of Islamic prayer, or Salat
- Raka Maomao
- Rajdhani College
- Raka, Burkina Faso
- Raka, Tibet
- Raka, Krško, a village in the Municipality of Krško, southeastern Slovenia
- Raka, Järva County, village in Ambla Parish, Järva County, Estonia
- Raka, Rapla County, village in Rapla Parish, Rapla County, Estonia
- "Raka", a poem in Afrikaans by Nicolaas Petrus van Wyk Louw
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.