|Look up transwiki:rakhi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rakhi can mean any of the following:
- Rakhi (1949 film), starring Kamini Kaushal
- Rakhi (1962 film)
- Rakhi (2006 film)
- Rakhi (TV series), a drama serial appearing on the Indian Zee TV satellite television network
- Rakhi Bandhan, a 2016 Bengali drama series
- Rakhi Gulzar (also known as Raakhee), born 1947, a Bollywood actress
- Rakhi Sawant, born 1978, an Indian model, and actress
- Rakhi Birla, an Indian politician
- Mahbuba Islam Rakhi, a Bangladeshi actress and model
- Rakhi, Nepal, a town in Nepal
- Raksha Bandhan, an Indian festival, on which a string bracelet called rakhi, is tied by girls on their brothers' wrists
- Rakhi flower, Indian term for passion flowers (Passiflora)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rakhi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.