Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Raku or raku in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Raku may refer to:
- Lake Raku, an artificial lake in Tallinn, Estonia
- Raku ware, a type of pottery used in the Japanese tea ceremony
- Raku, Nepal, a village in the Karnali Zone
- RAkU (ballet), a ballet by Yuri Possokhov
- Raku, an alias for the computer language Perl 6
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.