|Founded||New York, New York (1996)|
|Headquarters||New York, New York|
|Yaz Iida, (President, CEO)|
Rakuten Advertising, formerly known as Rakuten Marketing, is an affiliate marketing service provider. The company, in 2005, claimed it was the largest pay-for-performance affiliate marketing network on the Internet. 
Rakuten LinkShare was re-branded to Rakuten Affiliate Network in 2014.
In 2020, Rakuten Marketing was renamed as Rakuten Advertising.
- Derek Vaughan (July 12, 2005),Make Money From Your Content Site, Sitepoint.com, retrieved August 12, 2007
- "Rakuten Launches Rakuten Advertising as a Premier Destination for Brands to Discover Customers and Engage Audiences". February 12, 2020.
- Bloomberg (September 6, 2005),Rakuten Agrees to Acquire LinkShare for $425 Million, Bloomberg.com, retrieved August 12, 2007
- Top Japanese Shopping Portals - Alexa Ranking
- "Rakuten rebrands marketing arm to advertising". Retrieved 6 October 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)