|Chestnut forest rail, Rallicula rubra|
Rallicula is a genus of bird in the rail family, Rallidae. It contains four species endemic to the island of New Guinea. They were previously included in the genus Rallina. In fact, some taxonomic authorities continue to place them there. It contains the following four species:
- Chestnut forest rail, Rallicula rubra
- White-striped forest rail, Rallicula leucospila
- Forbes's forest rail, Rallicula forbesi
- Mayr's forest rail, Rallicula mayri
- Taylor, Barry & Ber van Perlo (1998). Rails: A Guide to the Rails, Crakes, Gallinules and Coots of the World. Sussex: Pica Press.
- Gill, Frank; Donsker, David, eds. (2019). "Flufftails, finfoots, rails, trumpeters, cranes, limpkin". World Bird List Version 9.2. International Ornithologists' Union. Retrieved 8 July 2019.
|This Gruiformes-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|