European box art
|Release||November 20, 2001|
Rally Trophy received positive reviews upon its release. It holds an average of 82% and 82/100 on aggregate web sites GameRankings and Metacritic. The Finnish gaming magazine Pelit summarized that "Rally Trophy sets the standard for all future driving games. The graphics are absolutely stunning and the lack of inspiring game modes is compensated by the sheer thrill of driving cars that behave uniquely and realistically. A must-have for all rally fans.
IGN summarized that "[Rally Trophy] is a superb game that offers an unusual alternative to the more technology packed offerings like McRae and Pro Rally." Several critics compared the game to Grand Prix Legends including Pelit, IGN and GameSpot.
- "Rally Trophy Critic Reviews for PC". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- Taylor, Martin (27 January 2002). "Rally Trophy". Eurogamer. Gamer Network. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- Goble, Gord (6 December 2001). "Rally Trophy Review". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- Polak, Steve (29 May 2002). "Rally Trophy". IGN. Ziff Davis. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- Äärilä, Mika (November 2001). "Rally Trophy" (11/2001): 32–35, 90.
- "Rally Trophy for PC". GameRankings. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- Staff (March 2003). "The Ninth Annual PC Gamer Awards". PC Gamer US. 10 (3): 48–50, 54, 58, 60, 66, 68, 70.
|This rally car racing video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|