Rally of Brazil
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rally Brazil is the largest rally racing event held in South America. Currently part of the South American Rally Championship (SARC), it has been incorporated into the World Rally Championship (WRC) calendar, in 1981 and 1982.
The winners of the rally as a WRC stage
|1981||Ari Vatanen||Ford Escort RS1800|
|1982||Michèle Mouton||Audi Quattro|
- "Rallye do Brasil History". rallye-info.com. Retrieved 13 November 2007.
- Autosport.com. "2014 WRC calendar set to be confirmed in June". autosport.com. Retrieved 29 May 2013.
- World Rally Championship (official site)
- Rally Guide (Rally Guide)
- Rallystuff.net (Unofficial WRC News & Forum)
- Rallye-Info.com (formerly WRC-Online.net)
|This rallying-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|