This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
His television credits include: Doctor Who (in the serial Planet of the Spiders), Z-Cars, The Sweeney, Survivors, Return of the Saint, Secret Army, Love for Lydia, Shoestring, Airline, The Jewel in the Crown, The Day Christ Died, A.D., Dempsey and Makepeace, Call Me Mister, Boon, Prime Suspect, Casualty and The Bill. He played the leading role of Kickalong in the ITV serial Quatermass opposite Sir John Mills in 1979.
- The Last Valley (1971) - Claus
- The Asphyx (1972) - Clive Cunningham
- Deadly Strangers (1975) - 2nd Motorcycle Youth
- Blood Relations (1977) - Peter Steiger
- The Quatermass Conclusion (1979) - Kickalong
- Who Dares Wins (1982) - Terrorist
- Dead Man's Folly (1986) - Michael Weyman
- Retrace (1996-7) - John Fisher
- Two Days, Nine Lives (2001) - Clive
- "Ralph Arliss". BFI.
- "BBC - Doctor Who Classic Series Episode Guide - Cast and crew". bbc.co.uk.
- "Ralph Arliss movies, photos, movie reviews, filmography, and biography - AllMovie". AllMovie.
- "BFI Screenonline: Quatermass (1979)". screenonline.org.uk.
- "Ralph Arliss: Electoral history and profile - Politics - The Guardian". theguardian.com.
|This article about a British television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|