This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Born||October 18, 1965|
Lake Charles, Louisiana, U.S.
|Occupation||Animator, art director, storyboard artist, writer, film director production designer|
|Employer||Pixar Animation Studios (1992–present)|
|Monsters, Inc. (2001)|
Finding Nemo (2003)
Inside Out (2015)
Ralph Eggleston (born October 18, 1965) is an American animator, art director, storyboard artist, writer, film director and production designer at Pixar Animation Studios.
Born in Lake Charles, Louisiana, Eggleston began his career at Pixar in 1992. He was hired by Pixar in 1992 during the development of Toy Story, his work on which won him the Annie Award for Best Art Direction.
Eggleston also wrote and directed the Oscar-winning Pixar short film For the Birds. He worked as Production Designer on the film Inside Out for six years; this film received the Annie Award for Best Production Design.
- Toy Story (1995) (art director)
- For the Birds (2000) (writer, director)
- Monsters, Inc. (2001) (storywriter/Visual development)
- Finding Nemo (2003) (production designer)
- The Incredibles (2004) (art director)
- Ratatouille (2007) (character designer)
- WALL-E (2008) (production designer)
- Up (2009) (character art director)
- Toy Story Toons (2011) (art design)
- Cars 2 (2011) (development artist)
- Inside Out (2015) (production designer)
- Riley's First Date? (production designer)
- Incredibles 2 (2018) (production designer)
- Soul (2020) (development artist)
- "Pixar's Ralph Eggleston on the Continued Importance of "Rough Sketch"". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2018-12-11.
- "Ralph Eggleston Talks 'Inside Out'". Animation World Network. Retrieved 2018-12-11.
- "Ralph Eggleston". www.trojan-unicorn.com. Retrieved 2018-12-11.
- Ralph Eggleston at IMDb
- Audio interview with Eggleston (04/06)
- Teen's interview Ralph Eggleston
- "Ken Breuce and Ralph Eggleston notes from CalArts Character Animation lecture"
- Feb-3-2006:Pixar visit #3 Ralph Eggelston and Ken Bruce
- From script to DVD interview
- Design with a Purpose, Interview with Ralph Eggleston AD of Wall-E.