This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
October 18, 1965 |
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, U.S.
|Occupation||Animator, art director, storyboard artist, production designer|
|Employer||Pixar Animation Studios|
Ralph Eggleston (born October 18, 1965) is an American animator, art director, storyboard artist and production designer at Pixar Animation Studios.
Born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Eggleston began his career at Kroyer Films working on projects such as Computer Warriors and FernGully: The Last Rainforest. He was hired by Pixar in 1992 during the development of Toy Story, his work on which won him the Annie Award for Best Art Direction.
- Family Dog (1987) (principal animator)
- Garfield: His 9 Lives (1988) (animator/character animator/background artist)
- Garfield's Thanksgiving (1989) (animator)
- Computer Warriors: The Adventure Begins (1990) (key animator)
- The Simpsons (1991) (storyboard artist)
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest (1992) (art director/character designer/storyboard artist)
- Toy Story (1995) (art director)
- For the Birds (2000) (director)
- Monsters, Inc. (2001) (visual development/original story)
- Finding Nemo (2003) (production designer)
- The Incredibles (2004) (art director)
- Ratatouille (2007) (character designer)
- WALL-E (2008) (production designer)
- Up (2009) (character art director)
- The Princess and the Frog (2009) (additional story material)
- Cars 2 (2011) (development artist)
- Inside Out (2015) (production designer)
- The Incredibles 2 (2018) (production designer)
- Ralph Eggleston on IMDb
- Audio interview with Eggleston (04/06)
- Teen's interview Ralph Eggleston
- "Ken Breuce and Ralph Eggleston notes from CalArts Character Animation lecture"
- Feb-3-2006:Pixar visit #3 Ralph Eggelston and Ken Bruce
- From script to DVD interview
- Design with a Purpose, Interview with Ralph Eggleston AD of Wall-E.
|This article about an American film producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|