Garman at the Comic Con in San Diego on July 22, 2010
November 17, 1964 |
|Medium||Acting, Journalism, Voice acting, Musician|
Ralph Garman (born November 17, 1964) is an American actor, comedian, and radio host best known as the host of The Joe Schmo Show, for his voice work in Family Guy, and as the entertainment reporter and impressionist for the Kevin and Bean morning show on Los Angeles radio station KROQ-FM. Garman was hired to work on the Kevin and Bean show through Jimmy Kimmel (who at the time was working as the sports reporter on the show) who had received a recommendation to hire him through former roommate Adam Carolla. He also hosts the Hollywood Babble-On podcast with Kevin Smith on SModcast.com, who cast Ralph in his movies Red State and Tusk .
Garman has been married to Kari Watson since April 2005. Watson gave birth to the couple's premature twins, Lincoln and Olivia, on March 26, 2010. Lincoln acquired an illness shortly after birth and died. Olivia remained in the neonatal intensive care unit for two months, before coming home. Garman's mother died on November 13, 2012 from a sudden heart attack and kidney failure. Garman previously dated adult film actress Ginger Lynn.
|1988||What Price Victory|
|1997||Chimp Lips Theater||(voice)|
|2000||Digimon: The Movie||Newsman||(voice)|
|2005||Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story||(voice)|
|2005||Two for the Money||Reggie|
|2006||The Other Mall||Bil Travis|
|2013||Jay & Silent Bob's Super Groovy Cartoon Movie||Dick Head||(voice)|
|2014||Tusk||Detective Frank Garmin|
|2014||A Million Ways to Die in the West||Dan|
|2015||Yoga Hosers||Commissioner Frank Garmin||Post-production||(Video Game), (voice)|
|2006||20 to 1||Himself||Episode: Hoaxes, Cheats and Liars|
|2008-2009||10 Items or Less||Charles Kliphouse||Episode: The Ren Fair
Episode: Turkey Bowling
Episode: The Whistler
|2008-2009||Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy||Various||Episode: Why Bob Marley Should Not Have Acted as His Own Attorney
Episode: Things You Never Hear
|2009||Born Hye: The Armenian Comedian Story||Himself|
|2009||Titan Maximum||Bud Freewell||Episode: One Billion Dead Grandparents|
|2011||House M.D.||Bobby, the patient Vanessa's ex-boyfriend||Season 8, Episode 2: "Transplant"|
|2011-2012||MAD||Caesar/Donald Chimp/Al Pacino/Elongated Man||Episode: Demise of the Planet of the Apes/The Celebrity Ape-rentice
Episode: Al Pacino and the Chipmunks/That's What Super Friends Are For
|2012||Bones||Morgan Donnelly (dead guy)||Season 8 Episode 8: "The But in the Joke"|
|2013||The Joe Schmo Show: The Full Bounty||Jake Montrose "The Bounty Hunter"/Host||10 episodes|
|2014||Avengers Assemble||Mojo (voice)||Episode: "Mojo World"|
|2015||Agent Carter||Radio Announcer||Episode 2: "Bridge and Tunnel"
Episode 8: "Valediction"
- Brooks, Tim; Marsh, Earle (2007-10-16). The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows, 1946-Present. Random House Digital, Inc. pp. 707–. ISBN 9780345497734. Retrieved 20 March 2012.
- Loveline, 1999-05-20 (Guest - Ralph Garman)
- Kevin Smith & Ralph Garman Announce New Batman/Green Hornet Project - (DCAA 206)
- "April Articles and Emails". LAradio.com. April 2013. Retrieved October 9, 2013.
- Fey, Dan (October 15, 2008). "KROQ morning personality buys in Studio City". BlockShopper. Retrieved October 9, 2013.
- "A Sad Day For The Kevin And Bean Family". KROQ-FM. CBS Radio. April 5, 2010. Retrieved October 9, 2013.
- "Olivia Garman Finally At Home Where She Belongs". KROQ-FM. CBS Radio. June 1, 2010. Retrieved October 9, 2013.
- "A Personal Message From Ralph Garman". KROQ-FM. CBS Radio. November 15, 2012. Retrieved October 9, 2013.
- Ralph Garman Twitter
- "Mojo World". Avengers Assemble. Season 1. Episode 18. March 9, 2014. Disney XD.
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American voice actor born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American journalist born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|