Ralph Palmer, 12th Baron Lucas
Ralph Matthew Palmer, 12th Baron Lucas and 8th Lord Dingwall (born 7 June 1951) is the son of Major The Hon. Robert Jocelyn Palmer (fifth child and third son of the 3rd Earl of Selborne) and the 11th Baroness Lucas and 7th Lady Dingwall. He is one of the hereditary peers elected to remain in the House of Lords after the passing of the House of Lords Act 1999, sitting as a Conservative.
Ralph Lucas attended Twyford School and Eton College. He studied physics at Balliol College, Oxford. He then took articles as a chartered accountant and worked at S. G. Warburg & Co. Ltd. from 1976 to 1988.
He has been married three times, the first time to Clarrissa Marie Lockett, whom he married in 1978; they were divorced in 1995. In 1995, he married his second wife, Amanda Atha, who died in 2000. In 2001, he married Antonia Kennedy Rubinstein.
- "Lord Lucas". The Motorists' Legal Challenge Fund, UK. Retrieved 29 September 2011. External link in
- "The Lord Lucas of Crudwell and Dingwall". Debrett's. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- The Good Schools Guide, UK.
- "Ralph Palmer, 12th Baron Lucas Of Crudwell Video Interviews". ovguide. Retrieved 25 June 2013.
- New College of the Humanities. Accessed July 2011.
|Peerage of England|
|Peerage of Scotland|