From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (June 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||February 12, 1925|
|Died||February 8, 2007
South San Francisco, CA
|Cause of death||Pneumonia|
|Known for||Demography research.|
|Children||Elizabeth Thomlinson, William Thomlinson.|
- 1965, Population dynamics; causes and consequences of world demographic change.
- 1965, Sociological concepts and research; acquisition, analysis, and interpretation of social information.
- 1967, Demographic problems; controversy over population control.
- 1969, Urban structure; the social and spatial character of cities.
- 1971, Thailand's population; facts, trends, problems, and policies.