Ramón Guillermo Aveledo
Ramón Guillermo Aveledo (born August 22, 1950) is a Venezuelan politician, academic, businessman, and columnist, and former Executive Secretary of the opposition electoral coalition Coalition for Democratic Unity. A former congressman, he was President of the Venezuelan Professional Baseball League from 2001 to 2007, and served under Luis Herrera Campins as Secretary of the Presidency (1979–1984). Author of over 30 books, he is Professor at the Universidad Metropolitana in Caracas. He was elected to the Venezuelan Chamber of Deputies three times, and served as its President twice. He is a columnist for Globovisión. He is a member of the board of the Rómulo Betancourt Foundation, and President of the Instituto de Estudios Parliamentarios Fermín Toro.
- El Llanero Solidario: Verdades ignoradas sobre Luis Herrera Campins y su tiempo (Editorial Libros Marcados, Caracas, 2012) – biography of Luis Herrera Campins
- El Dictador: Anatomía de la Tiranía (Editorial Libros Marcados, Caracas, 2008)
- El poder político en Venezuela (2007)
- "Aveledo renuncia a la secretaría ejecutiva de la Mesa de la Unidad". El Universal. 30 July 2014. Retrieved 27 September 2014.
- Ramón Guillermo Aveledo, 9 March 2012, Venezuela's Opposition Is Winning
- Associated Press, 27 October 2011, Ex-Baseball Executive Key To Anti-Chavez Strategy
- (in Spanish) Cruz Ramón Galíndez, Diario de Los Andes, 28 October 2010, Ramón Guillermo Aveledo
- (in Spanish) Ramón Guillermo Aveledo, Globovisión, 27 April 2012, Esta semana, Capriles
- (in Spanish) Rómulo Betancourt Foundation, Miembros del directorio 2011–2012, accessed 20 May 2012
- (in Spanish) Instituto de Estudios Parlamentarios Fermín Toro Directiva, accessed 20 May 2012
|This article about a Venezuelan politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|