||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2014)|
Nomar in January 2011
9 January 1974 |
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight||200 lb (91 kg; 14 st)|
|No. of adult films||668 (per IAFD)|
Ramón Nomar (born 9 January 1974) is a Venezolan pornographic actor. He started his pornographic career around the age of 23, and he has worked with pornographic film producers like Reality Kings, Brazzers and New Sensation.
Nomar got his first break in hardcore with the Italian director Luca Damiano, who organized a casting at the Barcelona International Erotic Film Festival. Nomar eventually broke into both the U.S. and European industries. He has stated in the past that he had always been in favor of well-scripted features as opposed to gonzo pornography, although he had no objections to appearing in films of either style.
- 1998 Hot d'Or Award – Best New Actor
- 2004 Ninfa Prize – Best Spanish Actor (616DF - El Diablo español vs las luchadoras del este)
- 2006 Ninfa Prize – Best Spanish Actor (Mantis)
- 2012 AVN Award – Best Group Sex Scene (Asa Akira Is Insatiable 2) with Asa Akira, Erik Everhard, Toni Ribas, Danny Mountain, Jon Jon, Broc Adams & John Strong
- 2013 AVN Award – Best Double Penetration Sex Scene (Asa Akira Is Insatiable 3) with Asa Akira & Mick Blue
- 2013 AVN Award – Best Group Sex Scene (Asa Akira Is Insatiable 3) with Asa Akira, Erik Everhard & Mick Blue
- 2013 AVN Award – Best Three-Way Sex Scene (B/B/G) (Lexi) with Lexi Belle & Mick Blue
- 2013 XBIZ Award – Best Scene - Feature Movie (Wasteland) with Lily Carter, Lily Labeau, Mick Blue, David Perry & Toni Ribas
- 2014 AVN Award – Best Three-Way Sex Scene (B/B/G) (Anikka) with Anikka Albrite & James Deen
- 2015 AVN Award – Best Group Sex Scene (Gangbang Me) with A.J. Applegate, John Strong, Erik Everhard, Mr. Pete, Mick Blue, James Deen & Jon Jon
- 2015 AVN Award – Best Three-Way Sex Scene (B/B/G) (Allie) with Allie Haze & Mick Blue
- "ramon nomar - internet adult film database". iafd.com. 1974-01-09. Retrieved 2014-05-31.
- "Ramón Guevara". IMDB. Retrieved 2011-02-24.
- "Ramon Nomar". Retrieved 2011-02-24.
- "International erotic film festiva of Barcelona - FICEB". ficeb.com. Archived from the original on 11 October 2004. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- "The FICEB Ninfa, Tacón de Aguja and HeatGay Awards". Web.archive.org. 2007-06-09. Archived from the original on 2007-06-09. Retrieved 2014-04-20.
- "2012 Winners". avnawards.avn.com. Retrieved November 19, 2012.[dead link]
- "AVN Announces the 2012 AVN Award Winners". Business.avn.com. 2012-01-22. Retrieved 2014-06-02.
- "And Now... The 2013 AVN Award Winners!".
- "Ramon Nomar at the Adult Film Database". Adultfilmdatabase.com. Retrieved 2014-06-02.
- "XBIZ Awards - Winners". xbiz.com. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- "AVN Announces the Winners of the 2014 AVN Awards". Business.avn.com. 2014-01-21. Retrieved 2014-06-02.
- "AVN Announces the Winners of the 2015 AVN Awards". AVN. 2015-01-24. Retrieved 2015-01-25.
- Official website
- Ramón Nomar at the Internet Movie Database
- Ramón Nomar at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Ramón Nomar at the Adult Film Database
- Ramon Nomar on Myspace
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Venezuelan biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|