This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ram at the Zee Rishtey Awards in 2015
|Born||1 March 1971|
Ram Awana (Born in Noida, India to a Gurjar family) is an Indian film and television actor. He is known for his roles in Kesari, Battalion 609, Jungle, Mission Kashmir, Zameen, Ansh: The Deadly Part and Aalha Udal . He appeared in National Award winning films such as Lahore and Baaja, directed by Apurba Kishore Bir. He is also known for television shows such as Jai Shri Krishna, Dwarkadheesh – Bhagwaan Shree Krishn, Tere Mere Sapne, Life Lafde Aur Bandiyan, Shri Prannathji, It's Complicated: Relationship Ka Naya Status, Sarojini - Ek Nayi Pehal, Crime Patrol, Balika Vadhu, Gutur Gu, Adaalat, CID, Durga and many more. He has worked in more than 200 Hindi TV shows. He appeared in a German feature film, Best Chance, by Marcus H. Rosenmüller in 2014. He will be seen in Dwarkadheesh Bhagwaan Shree Krishn Season 2 as "Shakuni", that will soon be aired on Dangal TV.
Ram graduated from GDC, Noida in 1991. Immediately after his graduation he joined Shri Ram Centre for Performing Arts and this was when Ram developed his passion for acting. He did post graduation in Dramatic Arts from Bharatendu Academy of Dramatic Arts (1994 batch). He is a gold medalist in dramatic arts. Ram worked in Shri Ram Centre repertory as 'A' grade actor from 1996 to 1998. He worked with well-known theater personalities such as Habib Tanvir, Fritz Bennewitz, B. M. Shah, M. K. Raina, Ranjit Kapoor, etc. He has worked with Colonel Kapoor in many of his projects in the early 90's.
This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (May 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|2000||Mission Kashmir||Zuber Bhai|
|2002||Ansh: The Deadly Part||Gangster|
|2002||Baaja||Shibu's Uncle (Mama)|
|2010||Lahore||Pak Team Member|
|2013||War Chhod Na Yaar||Pak army|
|2019||Battalion 609||Maqsood (Pakistani Militant)|
|2019||Dwarkadheesh Bhagwaan Shree Krishn Season 2||Shakuni|
|2019||Karn Sangini||Keechak||Star Plus|
|2018–Present||Vikram Betaal Ki Rahasya Gatha||Senapati Viraat Sen||& TV|
|2018||Tenali Rama||Kaalbelu||Sab tv|
|2018||Vighnaharta Ganesha||Ekaksh||Sony TV|
|2018||Shrimad Bhagavad (upcoming)||Sumali||Colors|
|2018||Partners Trouble Ho Gayi Double||Jagga||Sab Tv|
|2018||Shakti Peeth Ke Bhairav||Jambika Sur||Big Magic|
|2017||Maa Shakti||Shunbh||Big Magic|
|2017||Life Lafde Aur Bandiyan||Police Officer||Bindass|
|2016||Badi Dur Se Aae Hain||Mahishasur||SAbtv|
|2016||Bal Krishna||Ravan||Big Magic|
|2015-2016||Dard Ka Rishta||Shravan||Doordarshan|
|2015||Maharakshak: Devi||Andhak||Zee TV|
|2015||Sarojini - Ek Nayi Pehal||Sangram Singh||Zee tv|
|2015||It's Complicated: Relationship Ka Naya Status||Rocky's Uncle||Channel V|
|2015||Suvreen Guggal – topper of the year||Bhairav|
|2014-2015||Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman||Kaalnemi||Sony TV|
|2013-2016||Akbar Birbal||Hakim, Raja Aloknath||Big magic|
|2012||Devo Ke Dev Mahadev||Chakri||Colors|
|2012||Tere Mere Sapne||Hiraman||Star plus|
|2012||Shri Prannathji||Raja Chhatrasal||Imagine tv|
|2012||Umrao Jaan Ada (Classical)||Doordarshan (Urdu)|
|2011||Na Aana Is Desh Laado||Jaggira||Colors|
|2011||Dwarkadheesh – Bhagwaan Shree Krishn||Raja Pondruk||Imagine TV|
|2010||Baba Aiso Var Dhundho||Police officer||Imagine TV|
|2010||Swami Narayan||Raka||Imagine tv|
|2010||Balika Vadhu||Gangster who shoots Anandi||Colors TV|
|2010||Gutur Gu||Chhutappan||Sab TV|
|2009-2018||CID||Episodecal characters||Sony TV|
|2008-2009||Jai Shri Krishna||Chanur||Colors TV|
|2008||Shani Dev||Yamraj||Imagine TV|
|2006||Sai Baba||Shankar||Star Plus|
|2006||Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan||Mahipath|
|2006||Shhh... Phir Koi Hai||Victoria No. 401||Star one|
|2004||Kehta Hai Dil||Star Plus|
|2003||Saara Akaash||Ram||Star Plus|
|2000||Agni Chakra||Zee TV|
|2000||Jai Maa Durga||Jwarasur||Star plus|
|Crime Patrol||Episodic Characters||Sony TV|
- "'पहले से ज्यादा एक्टिव होगा ग्रामीण विकास मंच' – Navbharat Times". 16 August 2012.
- "Ram Awana". IMDb.
- "Ram Awana movies, filmography, biography and songs". Cinestaan.
- "Lahore (2010) Cast – Actor, actress, director, producer, Music Director – Cinestaan". Cinestaan.
- "Mouth Organ". IMDb. 28 April 2018.
- Team, Tellychakkar. "Ram Awana to enter Dwarkadheesh".
- bindass (18 March 2016). "Love-Date Lag Gaye! – Episode 3 – Life Lafde Aur Bandiyan" – via YouTube.
- Team, Tellychakkar. "Ram Awana to play King Chhatrasal in Moti Sagar's Shri Prannathji".
- Team, Tellychakkar. "Ram Awana to play the role of Rocky's uncle in Channel V's It's Complicated".
- "Dance Deewane Show Auditions / Entry Form 2018". voot.com.
- Team, Tellychakkar. "Ram Awana to play a dacoit in Gutur Gu".
- Team, Tellychakkar. "Mugdha Shah and Ram Awana to enter Adaalat".
- Team, Tellychakkar. "Ram Awana to feature in Republic Day special episode of CID".
- Team, Tellychakkar. "Ram Awana to enter Durga as Jwarasur".
- Team, Author: Editorial (20 March 2019). "Ram Awana and Abhinav Singh in Dwarkadheesh 2". IWMBuzz. Retrieved 20 March 2019.
- ram awana (15 August 2013), Ram Awana in "JUNGLE", retrieved 20 October 2018
- Kesari (2019) - IMDb, retrieved 31 March 2019
- Team, Author: Editorial (20 March 2019). "Ram Awana and Abhinav Singh in Dwarkadheesh 2". IWMBuzz. Retrieved 23 March 2019.
- Chakkar, Telly (21 February 2014). "Ram Awana to play the role of Rocky's uncle in Channel V's It's Complicated". Tellychakkar. Retrieved 23 March 2019.