Ram Sanehi Ghat
|Ram Sanehi Ghat
राम सनेही घाट (رام صانعي جهات)
|Elevation||110 m (360 ft)|
|• Official||Hindi, Urdu|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
There is a flood recording station at the Elgin Bridge which records rise and fall in the Ghaghra River. Tehsil Ram Sanehi Ghat is threatened as soon as water crosses 347 ft mark at the Elgin Bridge.
As of the 2001 Census of India, Ram Sanehi Ghat had a population of 364,887. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Ram Sanehi Ghat has an average literacy rate of 52%, lower than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 56%, and female literacy is 47%. In Ram Sanehi Ghat, 17% of the population is under six years of age.
Tehsil Ram Sanehi Ghat has:
- community Health centres - 01
- PHCs - 04
- Sub centres - 30
- Baijnath Kureel was Member of Parliament during 1952 to 1977 to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Lok Sabha from Ramsanehighat (Lok Sabha Constituency).
- Uttar Pradesh district gazetteers, Volume 42 Gazetteer of India Uttar Pradesh District Gazetteers, Uttar Pradesh (India). Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. 1988. pp. 7, 101, 140. Retrieved 2013-06-30.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "Biographical Sketch Member of Parliament". Lok Sabha. Retrieved 20 October 2017.
|This Barabanki district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|