|Born||1956/1957 (age 58–59)
|Residence||Menlo Park, California|
|Education||University of Madras|
|Net worth||$1.75 billion (2013)|
Board member of
|Spouse(s)||Married, 2 children|
Kavitark Ram Shriram is a board member of Google and one of the first investors in Google. He earlier served as an officer of Amazon.com working for Jeff Bezos, founder & CEO. Shriram came to Amazon.com in August, 1998, when Amazon acquired Junglee, an online comparison shopping firm of which Shriram was president. Before Junglee and Amazon, Shriram was a member of the Netscape executive team, joining them in 1994, before they shipped products or posted revenue.
Shriram holds a Bachelor of Science Degree from Loyola College, Chennai of the University of Madras. He is a founding board member of Google and 7 (24/7 Customer). Shriram is also an investor in a global mobile ad network, InMobi, Search bid management tool Campanja and previously mKhoj. Shriram serves on the boards of StumbleUpon, Zazzle and Paperless Post. He owned 3.4 million shares of Google. As of September 2007, Shriram owned 1.7 million shares of Google.
- "Kavitark Ram Shriram". Forbes. September 2013.
- "Future of Internet is bright in India". NDTV. Retrieved 2008-06-04.
- "2 Indians in Forbes' richest Americans list". rediff. Retrieved 2008-06-04.
- Forbes http://www.forbes.com/profile/kavitark-ram-shriram/. Missing or empty
- "Forbes 400: #258 Kavitark Ram Shriram". Forbes. Retrieved 2008-06-04.
- "Ram Shriram or Kavitark Ram Shriram". Retrieved 2011-07-18.
- "About Sherpalo".
- "Meet Ram Shriram".