|Elevation||6,135 m (20,128 ft)|
|Translation||Place of Rama (Hindu)|
|Location||Himachal Pradesh, India|
|First ascent||22 June 2008 by Gerry Galligan, Paul Mitchell, and Darach Ó Murchú|
|Easiest route||South-west ridge (AD)|
- Galligan, Gerry (10 July 2008). "Dispatch from Kullu". Irish Mountaineering Club. Retrieved 2015-04-12.
- "Major Expeditions to the Indian Himalaya in 2008". Indian Mountaineering Foundation. Retrieved 2013-09-27.
- Galligan, Gerry (2013). Climbing Ramabang. Vicarious Publishing. ISBN 9781909461031.
- irishmountaineeringclub.org - Report from Gerry Galligan
- mountaineering.ie - Report from Darach Ó Murchú
|This Himachal Pradesh location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|