Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ramadan, ramadan, or ramadán in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ramadan is a Muslim religious observance.
Ramadan may also refer to:
- Ramadan (calendar month), a month of the Islamic calendar
- Ramadan, Iran, a village in Iran
- Ramadan (name), a surname and given name (and list of people with the name)
- Ramadan, a minor Kazakh Jüz horde
- Ramadan Offensive (2003),series of insurgent attacks against Coalition and Iraqi military targets from the end of October and during much of November 2003
- Ramadan Offensive (2006), attacks mounted by insurgents in Iraq during the holy Muslim month of Ramadan in 2006
- Ramadan Revolution, a military coup by the Ba'ath Party's Iraqi-wing which overthrew the Prime Minister of Iraq, Abd al-Karim Qasim in 1963
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ramadan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.