Jump to navigation Jump to search
Srinivasa Ramanujan (1887–1920) was Indian mathematician.
Ramanujan may also refer to:
- Ramanujan (name), a Tamil and Malayalam name
- Ramanujan (film), a 2014 film
- Ramanujan College, a constituent college of the University of Delhi
- Ramanujan IT City, an information technology (IT) special economic zone
- List of things named after Srinivasa Ramanujan
- Ramanujan prime
- Ramanujan Prize (disambiguation)
- Ramanujan summation, a technique invented by the mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ramanujan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.