From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ramath-lehi)
Lehi may refer to:
- in Mormonism
- Lehi (Book of Mormon prophet), a prophet in the Book of Mormon of the 7th–6th centuries BC
- Lehi, son of Helaman, another prophet in the Book of Mormon of the late 1st century BC
- Lehi, a Nephite military commander in the Book of Mormon
- Lehi, a fourth figure in the Book of Mormon, son of Zoram
- Lehi (Bible), a location in Judea mentioned in the story of Samson and in 2 Samuel in the Bible
- Lehi, Arizona, a traditionally Mormon agricultural community, now a neighborhood in north central Mesa, Arizona
- Lehi, Utah, a city in Utah
- Lehi (UTA station), Utah Transit Authority commuter rail station
- Other Uses
- Lehi (group), a Jewish/Zionist militant group whose centre of operations was the British Mandate of Palestine (also known as the "Stern Group" or "Stern Gang")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lehi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.