Rambam Maimonides Medical Journal
|Edited by||Shraga Blazer|
Rambam Health Care Campus (Israel)
|License||Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License|
|Rambam Maimonides Med. J.|
The Rambam Maimonides Medical Journal is a quarterly peer-reviewed open access medical journal sponsored by Rambam Health Care Campus covering medical research, in the spirit of Maimonides. The journal was established in July 2010 and the editor-in-chief is Shraga Blazer.
- Siegel-Itzkovich, Judy (August 22, 2010). "Health Scan: New Israeli medical journal – online and free". Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 30 March 2014.
- Jeffrey F. Barken, JNS.org (January 13, 2014). "Maimonides leaves 'practical legacy' on modern medical practice". SunSentinel.
- "Israeli Medical Journal Admitted into NIH International Research Database". The Jewish Link. September 10, 2013. Archived from the original on September 15, 2013. Retrieved 30 March 2014.
- "Title Search" (PDF). EBSCO Host Research Databases. EBSCO Industries, Inc. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2017-03-02.