|Look up RAMBO, Rambo, rambo, bo, or ramn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rambo is an American surname, variously of French (from Rambeau), German (from Rambow) or Swedish origin (supposedly ramn+bo "raven's nest"). It is now best known from the Rambo franchise, named for protagonist John Rambo from the novel First Blood (1972).
Rambo may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- John Rambo, main character from the Rambo film series, based on the novel First Blood by David Morrell
- Rambo (franchise), starring Sylvester Stallone, commonly named after the main character
- First Blood (1982), first of the series, also known as Rambo
]] (1985), film sequel to First Blood
- Rambo: The Force of Freedom, a 1986 animated series
- Rambo (1985 video game), based on the film series
- Rambo: First Blood Part II (Master System video game) (titled simply Rambo in-game), a 1986 video game
- Rambo (1987 video game), based on the film series
- Rambo (2008 video game), a light gun shooting arcade game
- Rambo: The Video Game, a 2014 video game
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- Rambo (2012 film), a 2012 Kannada comedy film
- Rambo (band), a hardcore punk band
- John Rambo, character from TV series Guest House
- Rambo, main character in the film Syndicate Sadists (1975), also known as Rambo's Revenge
- Afzal Khan (actor) (born 1966), Pakistani actor also known as "John Rambo"
- Luc Poirier (born 1961), professional wrestler whose professional name is "Rambo"
- Trond Henriksen (born 1964), Norwegian football manager nicknamed "Rambo"
- Niko Eeckhout (born 1970), Belgian cyclist whose nickname is "Rambo"
- Rambo Amadeus (born 1963), Serbian-Montenegrin rock musician
- Julio César de León (born 1979), Honduran Soccer player nicknamed "Rambo"
- Alan McInally (born 1963), Scottish former soccer player and male model nicknamed "Rambo"
- Jorge Otero Barreto (born 1937), known as "the Puerto Rican Rambo"
- John "Rambo" Arias, one of the hip hop trio 1 Life 2 Live
- Ronald "Rambo" Kim, American Counter-Strike player
- Dejan Petković (born 1972), Serbian football player nicknamed "Rambo"
- Aaron Ramsey, Welsh Arsenal football player nicknamed "Rambo"
- Peter Gunnarsson Rambo (1612–1698), 17th-century settler in North America, introducer of the Rambo apple
- John Rambo (politician) (1661–1741), 17th-18th-century American politician, son of Peter Gunnarsson Rambo
- Victor Clough Rambo (1894–1987), American physician
- Bacarri Rambo (born 1990), American Football Player for the Buffalo Bills
- The Rambos, an American Southern gospel music group
- Cat Rambo (born 1963), science-fiction and fantasy author and editor
- Dack Rambo (1941–1994), 20th-century American actor
- David Rambo (born 1955), writer, actor and producer
- John Rambo (athlete) (born 1943), American high jumper
- Ken-Yon Rambo (born 1978), American gridiron football player
- Rambo, a village in Vindeln Municipality, Sweden
- Rambo, a hill in Åtvidaberg Municipality, Sweden
- Rambo, a town in Yatenga Province, Burkina Faso
- Rambo Department, Burkina Faso
- RAMBO, Brooklyn, a neighborhood in New York City, U.S.
- Icarus F99 Rambo, a Romanian ultralight aircraft
- Rambo apple, a fruit variety named for Peter Gunnarsson Rambo
- Robust associations of massive baryonic objects (RAMBO), a theoretical construct in astrophysics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rambo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.