From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rambo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rambo may refer to:
- Rambo (film series), starring Sylvester Stallone, commonly named after the main character
- John Rambo, main character from the Rambo film series, based on the novel First Blood by David Morrell
- First Blood (1982), first of the series, also known as Rambo
- Rambo: First Blood Part II, the 1985 film sequel to First Blood
- Rambo III (1988), third of the series
- Rambo (2008 film) (2008), fourth of the series
- Rambo: The Force of Freedom, a 1986 animated series
- Rambo (1985 video game), based on the film series
- Rambo: First Blood Part II (Master System video game), (titled simply Rambo in-game), a 1986 video game
- Rambo (Nintendo Entertainment System game), based on the film series
- Rambo: The Video Game, a 2014 video game
- John Rambo, character from TV series Guest House
- Rambo, main character in the film Syndicate Sadists (1975), also known as Rambo's Revenge
- Rambo (2012 film)
With the surname Rambo
- Bacarri Rambo, American Football Player for the Buffalo Bills
- Buck Rambo, musician of The Rambos
- Dack Rambo, a 20th-century American actor
- David Rambo, writer, actor and producer
- Dottie Rambo, Southern Gospel singer and songwriter of The Rambos
- John Rambo (politician), 17th-18th-century American politician, son of Peter Gunnarsson Rambo
- John Rambo (athlete), American high jumper
- Ken-Yon Rambo, American gridiron football player
- Peter Gunnarsson Rambo, 17th-century Swedish immigrant to the USA, introducer of the Rambo apple
- Ralph Rambo, historian
- Reba Rambo-McGuire, Southern Gospel singer, also The Rambos
- Victor Clough Rambo (1894–1987), American physician
With the nickname or pseudonym Rambo
- Afzal Khan (actor), Pakistani actor also known as "John Rambo"
- Luc Poirier, a professional wrestler whose professional name is "Rambo"
- Trond Henriksen, Norwegian football manager nicknamed "Rambo"
- Niko Eeckhout, Belgian cyclist whose nickname is "Rambo"
- Rambo Amadeus, Serbian-Montenegrin rock musician
- Julio César de León, a Honduran Soccer player nicknamed "Rambo"
- Alan McInally, a Scottish former soccer player and male model nicknamed "Rambo"
- Jorge Otero Barreto, known as "the Puerto Rican Rambo"
- Javier Elenes Ruiz, alias "Rambo", a Mexican Sinaloa drug cartel kingpin
- John "Rambo" Arias, one of the hip hop trio 1 Life 2 Live
- Ronald "Rambo" Kim, American Counter-Strike player
- Rambo, a village in Vindeln Municipality, Sweden
- Rambo, a hill in Åtvidaberg Municipality, Sweden
- Rambo, a town in Yatenga Province, Burkina Faso
- Rambo Department, Burkina Faso
- RAMBO, Brooklyn, a neighborhood in New York City, U.S.
- Rambo apple, a fruit variety
- Rambo, a 2011 album by bhangra singer Malkit Singh
- Icarus F99 Rambo, a Romanian ultralight aircraft
- R.A.M.B.O., a hardcore punk band.
- Robust Associations of Massive Baryonic Objects, a theoretical construct in astrophysics
- Lambo, (sometimes romanized as "Rambo"), a character in the manga Reborn!
- Rimbaud (surname), the original French surname
- Lambo (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rambo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.