(Redirected from Rambo (video game))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Rambo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rambo is an American surname, variously of French (from Rambeau), German (from Rambow) or Swedish origin (supposedly ramn+bo "raven's nest"), adopted by Peter Gunnarsson Rambo c. 1640, a Swedish settler.
- Rambo, a village in Vindeln Municipality, Sweden
- Rambo, a hill in Åtvidaberg Municipality, Sweden
- Rambo, a town in Yatenga Province, Burkina Faso
- Rambo Department, Burkina Faso
- RAMBO, Brooklyn, a neighborhood in New York City, U.S.
- Afzal Khan (actor), Pakistani actor also known as "John Rambo"
- Luc Poirier, a professional wrestler whose professional name is "Rambo"
- Trond Henriksen, Norwegian football manager nicknamed "Rambo"
- Niko Eeckhout, Belgian cyclist whose nickname is "Rambo"
- Rambo Amadeus, Serbian-Montenegrin rock musician
- Julio César de León, a Honduran Soccer player nicknamed "Rambo"
- Alan McInally, a Scottish former soccer player and male model nicknamed "Rambo"
- Jorge Otero Barreto, known as "the Puerto Rican Rambo"
- John "Rambo" Arias, one of the hip hop trio 1 Life 2 Live
- Ronald "Rambo" Kim, American Counter-Strike player
- Dejan Petković, Serbian football player nicknamed "Rambo"
- Aaron Ramsey, Welsh Arsenal football player nicknamed "Rambo"
- Peter Gunnarsson Rambo, 17th-century settler in North America, introducer of the Rambo apple
- John Rambo (politician), 17th-18th-century American politician, son of Peter Gunnarsson Rambo
- Victor Clough Rambo (1894–1987), American physician
- Bacarri Rambo, American Football Player for the Buffalo Bills
- The Rambos
- Cat Rambo, science-fiction and fantasy author and editor.
- Dack Rambo, 20th-century American actor
- David Rambo, writer, actor and producer
- John Rambo (athlete), American high jumper
- Ken-Yon Rambo, American gridiron football player
- John Rambo, main character from the Rambo film series, based on the novel First Blood by David Morrell
- Rambo (film series), starring Sylvester Stallone, commonly named after the main character
- Rambo: The Force of Freedom, a 1986 animated series
- Video games
- Rambo (1985 video game), based on the film series
- Rambo: First Blood Part II (Master System video game), (titled simply Rambo in-game), a 1986 video game
- Rambo (Nintendo Entertainment System game), based on the film series
- Rambo (2008 video game), a light gun shooting arcade game
- Rambo: The Video Game, a 2014 video game
- Rambo apple, a fruit variety named for Peter Gunnarsson Rambo
- Rambo, a 2011 album by bhangra singer Malkit Singh
- Icarus F99 Rambo, a Romanian ultralight aircraft
- Rambo (band), a hardcore punk band.
- John Rambo, character from TV series Guest House
- Rambo, main character in the film Syndicate Sadists (1975), also known as Rambo's Revenge
- Rambo (2012 film)
- Lambo, (sometimes romanized as "Rambo"), a character in the manga Reborn!
- Robust Associations of Massive Baryonic Objects, a theoretical construct in astrophysics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rambo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Patrick Hanks, Dictionary of American Family Names, Oxford University Press (2003), p. 159.
- Nils William Olsson , Swedish American Genealogist, Volumes 15-16 (1995), p. 79: "[Peter Gunnarsson Rambo] chose his surname (meaning raven's nest) from Ramberget (raven's mountain), a prominent hill in Hisingen overlooking Goteborg harbor. After becoming a freeman, Peter Rambo married Brita Matsdotter from Vasa, Finland, 7 April 1647".