|Look up Rambo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rambo is an American surname of Swedish origin, first adopted by Peter Gunnarsson Rambo c. 1640, likely derived from Ramberget (or "Raven Mountain") on the island of Hisingen. It is now best known from the Rambo franchise, named for protagonist John Rambo from the novel First Blood (1972).
- John Rambo, main character from the Rambo film series, based on the novel First Blood by David Morrell
- Rambo (film series), starring Sylvester Stallone, commonly named after the main character
- Rambo: The Force of Freedom, a 1986 animated series
- Video games
- Rambo (1985 video game), based on the film series
- Rambo: First Blood Part II (Master System video game), (titled simply Rambo in-game), a 1986 video game
- Rambo (Nintendo Entertainment System game), based on the film series
- Rambo (2008 video game), a light gun shooting arcade game
- Rambo: The Video Game, a 2014 video game
- John Rambo, character from TV series Guest House
- Rambo, main character in the film Syndicate Sadists (1975), also known as Rambo's Revenge
- Rambo (2012 film)
- Bacarri Rambo, American Football Player for the Buffalo Bills
- Buck Rambo, musician of The Rambos
- Cat Rambo, science-fiction and fantasy author and editor.
- Dack Rambo, a 20th-century American actor
- David Rambo, writer, actor and producer
- Dottie Rambo, Southern Gospel singer and songwriter of The Rambos
- John Rambo (politician), 17th-18th-century American politician, son of Peter Gunnarsson Rambo
- John Rambo (athlete), American high jumper
- Ken-Yon Rambo, American gridiron football player
- Peter Gunnarsson Rambo, 17th-century Swedish immigrant to the USA, introducer of the Rambo apple
- Reba Rambo-McGuire, Southern Gospel singer, also The Rambos
- Victor Clough Rambo (1894–1987), American physician
- Afzal Khan (actor), Pakistani actor also known as "John Rambo"
- Luc Poirier, a professional wrestler whose professional name is "Rambo"
- Trond Henriksen, Norwegian football manager nicknamed "Rambo"
- Niko Eeckhout, Belgian cyclist whose nickname is "Rambo"
- Rambo Amadeus, Serbian-Montenegrin rock musician
- Julio César de León, a Honduran Soccer player nicknamed "Rambo"
- Alan McInally, a Scottish former soccer player and male model nicknamed "Rambo"
- Jorge Otero Barreto, known as "the Puerto Rican Rambo"
- John "Rambo" Arias, one of the hip hop trio 1 Life 2 Live
- Ronald "Rambo" Kim, American Counter-Strike player
- Dejan Petković, Serbian football player nicknamed "Rambo"
- Aaron Ramsey, Welsh Arsenal football player nicknamed "Rambo"
- Rambo, a village in Vindeln Municipality, Sweden
- Rambo, a hill in Åtvidaberg Municipality, Sweden
- Rambo, a town in Yatenga Province, Burkina Faso
- Rambo Department, Burkina Faso
- RAMBO, Brooklyn, a neighborhood in New York City, U.S.
- Rambo apple, a fruit variety
- Rambo, a 2011 album by bhangra singer Malkit Singh
- Icarus F99 Rambo, a Romanian ultralight aircraft
- R.A.M.B.O., a hardcore punk band.
- Robust Associations of Massive Baryonic Objects, a theoretical construct in astrophysics
- Lambo, (sometimes romanized as "Rambo"), a character in the manga Reborn!
- Rimbaud (surname), a French surname
- Lambo (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rambo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.