(Redirected from Ramenskoye)
Ramensky (masculine), Ramenskaya (feminine), or Ramenskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Johnny Ramensky (1905–1972), Scottish criminal and war hero
- Leonty Ramensky (1884–1953), Russian/Soviet ecologist
- Ramensky District, a district of Moscow Oblast, Russia
- Ramenskoye Urban Settlement, a municipal formation which the Town of Ramenskoye in Ramensky District of Moscow Oblast, Russia is incorporated as
- Ramensky (inhabited locality) (Ramenskaya, Ramenskoye), several inhabited localities in Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ramensky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.